Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TTupsi: 4th place despite running in last at some point in lap 2, please describe your race.
Today's race proves that one should never give up hope. We were rammed off track from P2 but luckily for the driving standards were horrible all day long. Our strategy worked well and we managed to avoid other drivers' dangerous manouvers for the rest of the day. It could have been better but we have no reason to be disappointed with 4th after the start.

• Deleted member 161052

rain.jpg

+20 qualy skill
+20 race skill

2002 Australian GP

FIA Press Conference
@Benutzername: Perfect start to the season, hoping to be back in the title challenge this year?​
After many difficult seasons i always hoped to somehow snatch at least a podium in a season. Since the last year with Stewart things got more constant due to a different race preparation.
Therefore i changed my targets for a season, my aim was now to try to be in the top 5 after every season and, if possible, fight for both titles. This target was achieved the next season, we won both titles. The next year had some more bad luck in it, still we nearly got the constructors title. Last season it we had massive potential, as we had since 1999, but the results just didnt came due to different reasons.
After having potential for winning titles 3 seasons, the target will remain the same for this season. If it works out is just a matter of a bit of luck. We got the pole and the race win, it would have been a double win probably. We seem to be strong, so yeah, i am definetely hoping to be back in the title challenge this year.
Obviously we can do that, but retirements in the next few races and mixed weather could make the soup salty.

+2 Race bhp
+4 Quali bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%