RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

GPLM - Part IX : The Last Era (2020-29)

VHQkhCv.png

D8HKeiT.png

Both Setup Window and Drivers Market are open for 48h !

iVgZIfq.png

The very last Line-up in this version of GPLM History ! (Completely non-realistic as they are way too many old guys)

VJV1PtA.png

2029 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
mgE3S83.png
wCS26bG.png
00gnuO8.png
OBINBHC.png
nzrXIQI.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

sZcKyR5.png

2029 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
E8O47fc.png
ri28pDe.png
3oEcm2S.png
S1W6MNs.png
IfaXIoh.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

Yeah

Yeah I really don't know what will happen ! It's great for a very last season !

My bet would be on Milos...if he hits his number. Highest Tech Value and Max is winning already. Not sure BMR and Resnais are strong enough to stay at the top.

GaeMFyE.png

2029 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
4BnxqD8.png
8TTlCYy.png
SjsjaAM.png
6NRbFOA.png
sg3cB4t.png

The 2029 season is over ! Congratulations to the very last winners of this game !

No off season instructions will follow as we have finished the whole history of Grand Prix Legacy Manager Game...
First race started on December 12th 2019 ! That's a long time ago ! I'll keep you in touch with the future of GPLM 2, now I need to rest a little ^^

Sasha Jednak

Sasa Jednak
Premium
Big thanks for doing this game and always improving it. It was a joy to play, sadly due to time I am taking a break from forum games. But I’ll keep an eye on your next game. :thumbsup:

Quite odd to see that Gerhard Berger has had a better overall career than Nigel Mansell.. but who won the WDC twice ! Berger is clearly the best non-crowned driver in history. While François Cevert seems to be the worst champion of all time with only 3 wins and 13 podiums !