GPK F1 Layout F1 2022 : AC GPK Miami (2024 update)

Tracks GPK F1 Layout F1 2022 : AC GPK Miami (2024 update) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
zuno toto submitted a new resource:

GPK F1 Layout F1 2022 : AC GPK Miami (Update 2023) - GPK Miami F1 2022 Mad formula

Like i love the GPK tracks and the F1. I share with you my work on the skin F1 2022
Enjoy and good race!!

Csp 1.79 minimum for tree 3D models
Only work with the latest version of the track
  • BillBoard F1 2022
  • Season
  • Grass Fx
  • Tree FX (3D models)
  • Rainf FX
  • Light Marshall
  • Drs Zone
  • TV screen
  • Lights

View attachment 660043View attachment 660044
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I cannot get this track to work, it comes up with errors of you cannot have zero cars in RACE.INI but there is no such file. Is this the complete track ? If not what is needed ?

I downloaded all of these GPK tracks yet I cannot get any of them to work !!! Some basic instructions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
I cannot get this track to work, it comes up with errors of you cannot have zero cars in RACE.INI but there is no such file. Is this the complete track ? If not what is needed ?

I downloaded all of these GPK tracks yet I cannot get any of them to work !!! Some basic instructions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
sorry for the problem. can you try this. copy ai folder and paste it inside f1_2022 folder. delete ai folder in f1_2022 before paste.

The ai folder IS already in the F1_2022 folder. All these tracks are the same and none will load. I have tried moving files and folders around as they do not look to conform to normal track folder layouts. Makes no sense really and why is there a F1 2022 folder inside every track folder ? Extremely confusing. I have now deleted them all. If they get fixed I will try again. Thanks anyway.

Update : I just tried copying and moving some files and dirs around using another working track as the basis but still errors out. Something appears to be fundamentally wrong with how the track directory is put together. These tracks must have been tested working prior to release but it seems really odd !?

Last edited:
The ai folder IS already in the F1_2022 folder. All these tracks are the same and none will load. I have tried moving files and folders around as they do not look to conform to normal track folder layouts. Makes no sense really and why is there a F1 2022 folder inside every track folder ? Extremely confusing. I have now deleted them all. If they get fixed I will try again. Thanks anyway.

Update : I just tried copying and moving some files and dirs around using another working track as the basis but still errors out. Something appears to be fundamentally wrong with how the track directory is put together. These tracks must have been tested working prior to release but it seems really odd !?
hi the problem must come from your version of csp which must be too old. update csp, delete the track directory, redo an installation by content manager of the track then install the extension by content manager.
For your information, the tracks are tested by 3 different people on different configurations before being put online.

Last edited:
hi the problem must come from your version of csp which must be too old. update csp, delete the track directory, redo an installation by content manager of the track then install the extension by content manager.
For your information, the tracks are tested by 3 different people on different configurations before being put online.
did you install the track before my extension. my work is an addition reproducing the atmosphere of F1 to an existing track. if so, the track download link is at the bottom of the download page.

I have the very latest version of csp and I never install tracks or cars via other programs. Only install manually so I see exactly where everything is going. I am okay with that and sorry to trouble you as I have now deleted all the tracks. Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.