GP2 2012 Season Mod

Links updated! Many thanks jason1968.
Write here all the errors that are found. Complains one MaicoV.

This include the fixes? i mean about the car model

screenshot8419-jpg.36058

Or what we have to download, can anyone tell me please? im download it now from mediafire :roflmao:

Thanks

Well, for most of them i used the HRT model, but since I wasn't planning on making a total conversion when I started making GP2 cars, some of them are done on other models.

This is how it should be:

Addax - 3d HRT
Arden - 3d HRT
Carlin - 3d Marussia
Caterham - 3d Caterham
DAMS- 3d HRT
iSPort - 3d HRT
Lotus GP - 3d HRT
Ocean Technology - 3d HRT
Racing Engineering - 3d HRT
Rapax - 3d HRT
Trident - 3d Marussia
Venezuela Gp - 3d HRT

Can you tell me what gp2 team is the f1 team (ADDAX team is XXXX F1 Team? i want to use my cameras.

Edited:

Ive figured it how to know it, thanks for the mod

I open one of the files in livery_main folder, there i can see the model he use. I set all the corrects 3d model for all the teams. I made the fix myself :roflmao:

PS: I check the databases, the mod dont include the drivers names, in one database are set only the shorts name :cautious: i can made the database but i need the names of all drivers with the right short name. (example: i dont know who is ERI, who replace felipe massa).

Please send me all the drivers photos with the name to include it b_nonpersistent

:D

Its right the way it is. The names are changed in the language file. The database names are just the "ids", i think, anyway, the names are changed in the language file, otherwise it wont work.

Its right the way it is. The names are changed in the language file. The database names are just the "ids", i think, anyway, the names are changed in the language file, otherwise it wont work.

Yes i check it, thats why i edit my post

I open one of the files in livery_main folder, there i can see the model he use. I set all the corrects 3d model for all the teams. I made the fix myself :roflmao:

Edited

too bad, no car performance files and like usually people forget to make a "low_res_garages_pack.pssg"

Low res garage packs aren't usually made, (well by me anyway) as they contain all the teams in one file. As nobody would know what any individual might be running as mods in the game, it might screw up their garages if one was made.

Far easier to just extract, re-size and re-import the smaller garage file should you really need it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.