Markosamo submitted a new resource:

GP1983 Historical by Endor Team - F1 1983 championship historic mod

Formula 1 1983 Historical championship by Endor Team

grab_062.jpg
grab_061.jpg
grab_190.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hello !
I have a weird problem with this mod. Installed it the same way as the other mods, but when launched, I can only choose two teams RAM and Ferrari. The other cars directories seam OK. An incorrect .ini file ?
Regards

Same problem for me too - just 2 teams and only the Tambay Ferrari works properly. The Ram can be driven but only appears as a "Temp" vehicle - just a grey block car.

I have checked and all the cars are in the files but cant be accessed through the menu. I'm looking forward to a quick fix as I am really loving driving the 126 and would love to try the rest of the field.

Thanks for all your work.

welcome ! I was very surprised, we've worked 83 together with 82, that's why it came quickly and-I thought- safe, but that's also the reason why the same bug appears, I remember that some cars were missing for the same reason in 82. New upload is available now

Fixed! Thank you so much for another great piece of work. I just have to point out there seems to be something missing from the Toleman file - probably a MAS file and the car does not appear in the showroom. My only other gripe is that a few of the cockpits (including the Brabham) are not up to your usual standard - but I can live with that if its too much work for you.

Fixed! Thank you so much for another great piece of work. I just have to point out there seems to be something missing from the Toleman file - probably a MAS file and the car does not appear in the showroom. My only other gripe is that a few of the cockpits (including the Brabham) are not up to your usual standard - but I can live with that if its too much work for you.
hi, did you fixed it with the tyres81.mas ? If so, it is normal because I detected a strange thing in toleman spinner & gen files : if so, open spinner & gen files, and turn every "GP82" to "GP83" on the top

Yes base material was not great for 1983, and I couldn't create everything. For 1984 the last one, things will be better

ok I checked the upload files, there was an error on the toleman spinner : just erase the tyres_81.mas file . Update is coming

I have a 1979 Mod but only with Alfa 179. A very interesting mod I played a lot, before 80's Mod were issued.
I'm sure Markosamo has got it, maybe in a later version than mine.

If this would be helpful for a future F1 1979 mod, I've found this folder of F1 Challenge with the Alfa Romeo 177 and the Kauhsen WK004. Obviously it is necessary to make the conversion, but it's still something where you can start for the future.

Watch out also the liveries used by Alfa Romeo in 1979, they've changed it many times on the 177 and 179 models in only five races.

Here's the link. :)

If this would be helpful for a future F1 1979 mod, I've found this folder of F1 Challenge with the Alfa Romeo 177 and the Kauhsen WK004. Obviously it is necessary to make the conversion, but it's still something where you can start for the future.

Watch out also the liveries used by Alfa Romeo in 1979, they've changed it many times on the 177 and 179 models in only five races.

Here's the link. :)

thanks again, but the conversion of the 177 is already done since a while :) . It is just planned to update the great mod by GPC later, as a tribute with all respect for these modders, without touching anything, except arms, helmets, liveries and some extra models as the A177

Last edited:
thanks again, but the conversion of the 177 is already done since a while :) . It is just planned to update the great mod by GPC later, as a tribute with all respect for these modders, without touching anything, except arms, helmets, liveries and some extra models as the A177

Wow this is just a fantastic news! At this point, I'll wait patiently, don't forget the Kauhsen also and keep it up, you are doing a great job!:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.