Resource icon

Cars GP1979 by Grand Prix Classic - updated edition 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Markosamo submitted a new resource:

GP1979 by Grand Prix Classic - updated edition - 1979 Historical &Unrestricted, Formula 1 1979 championship

This is a special and updated edition of the classic 1979 mod by Grand Prix Classic. Mod is the same, respected at 100%, but now arms and backfire are included, plus :
-Cars and liveries updated (Ferrari,Lotus, Williams, Renault...)
-New helmets & driversuit
-3 additional models : ATS D3, Alfa 177, Kauhsen WK005
-new driver : G.Brancatelli for Kauhsen team
-New T-Cam by DrRobert
View attachment 444718View attachment 444725View attachment 444727[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
Some problems with skins and arms I didn't have with HSO version.

Attachments

• GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_000.JPG
    968.8 KB · Views: 247
  • GRAB_001.JPG
    GRAB_001.JPG
    814.1 KB · Views: 226
Hi,
Some problems with skins and arms I didn't have with HSO version.
hello you're right with the williams FW06 cockpit,we've just fixed that with the new update, unfortunately, the problem will remain with T-Cam (only with this model) thanks
for the skins, don't forget to select the right model with the right skin, and in the historical version, all models and skins are linked to the track. You will be free of that with the unrestricted version

Just downloaded; am getting error message BT48_helmet.gmt not loading. So neither car is loading on track. Can you help please?
Hi, there is no BT48_helmet.gmt in this updated version. I guess you got the original one from many years ago ? if so, just delete the mod and reinstall it

Thank you for update this already fantastic mod!
I've found a minor visual bug - the paintjob on the left hand side of the Rebaque default skin is flipped vertically.

Attachments

• 20211205171743_1.jpg
    20211205171743_1.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 60
Hello everyone. I have recently installed this mod, and I have a problem with it. When I started a race, this error message showed up on my screen, and there were no car models, just a grey temporary boxy car model thing. What should I do? Any ideas?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have recently installed this mod, and I have a problem with it. When I started a race, this error message showed up on my screen, and there were no car models, just a grey temporary boxy car model thing. What should I do? Any ideas?
hello, did you have an older version of the mod ? It seems that something get wrong during the installation . Check also display menu (on "complete" and "high" options)
if so, delete every files and install again

Last edited:
hello, did you have an older version of the mod ? It seems that something get wrong during the installation . Check also display menu (on "complete" and "high" options)
if so, delete every files and install again
I changed the display quality settings to high, and now it works. Thank you so much! Sadly, I have another issue at Dijon, this error message came up. For the other tracks it seems fine, only Dijon dropped an error message.

1651568715937.png

Hi
I want to ask you if in the future it will be possible to make also the Merzario's A2, A3 and A4 (derived from the Kaushen).

Ik, they are only appears as pre-qulifying cars, but I think they will be a good addon to make for this great mod!
Thank you!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Forum trophies