Carset :
Mclaren MP4/6 : A.Senna-G.Berger
Tyrrell 020 : S.Nakajima-S.Modena
Williams FW14 : N.Mansell-R.Patrese
Brabham BT59B/BT60 : M.Brundle-M.Blundell
Footwork A11C/FA12/FA12C : M.Alboreto-A.Caffi-S.Johansson
Lotus 102B ...

Read more about this resource...

So, is there any reason, doesn't even need to be a good reason, any reason at all to use this mod over the F1SR Historic Edition mod? One thing in favour of the F1SR mod would be, it has the AGS cars..

So, is there any reason, doesn't even need to be a good reason, any reason at all to use this mod over the F1SR Historic Edition mod? One thing in favour of the F1SR mod would be, it has the AGS cars..
Textures and car models updates race by race. And maybe in a future it could bring the first AGS JH27 ever, something that any 1991 mod from any sim have

No need to bash on a work like this, specially when the author gives credits

Last edited:
The same reason you might install five versions of the same track - try them all and keep the one you like best. (My "best" and your "best" may differ, that's why there are choices for anything.)

Hello, sorry I didn't watch this before. First of all there is no competition between a mod with another. I remember the f1sr was highly sophisticated and great but personally I didn't play a lot because I got some graphical bugs and even CTD. So this is just different from the cars to the physics, and not an update. And AGS Will be added soon with jh25/jh27 models, time to recreate the cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 99 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 167 57.8%