Goodwood skin pack Cobra / E-Type / 250 GTO

Skins Goodwood skin pack Cobra / E-Type / 250 GTO 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
GT3RSAss submitted a new resource:

Goodwood skin pack - Skin pack of real cars which race at Goodwood

Here are some skins of cars which race at goodwood during the Goodwood Revival or Members Meeting.

More skins from other cars will arrive in the future for this pack.

Car in the pack :
Legion Shelby Cobra 289 Hardtop
- 21 GUN - Andre Lotterer / Wilson
RAC TT Trophy Goodwood Revival 2019

- 39 PH - Dario Franchitti / Gregor Fisken

- COB 289 - Romain Dumas / Bill Shepherd

Read more about this resource...

You can try Assetto Corsa Car Tuner. I think you can set the track in there. I'm knew to AC, so I'm not sure if it will also move wheels graphically, or just physics wise. I just found it this morning, looks like it may be useful........

To all those asking for the 250 GTO 1964 : This is an old mod that I have for a long time in my pc and unfortunately I do not remember where I found it and there isn't the name of the creator in the folder... It isn't my car so I won't post the it anywhere sorry. Hope you will understand this !

To all those asking for the 250 GTO 1964 : This is an old mod that I have for a long time in my pc and unfortunately I do not remember where I found it and there isn't the name of the creator in the folder... It isn't my car so I won't post the it anywhere sorry. Hope you will understand this !

You may be best off just removing that from your download. Having it there may cause more trouble than it's worth. Either way, the car is quite clearly a Forza rip, so to be honest, you'd be uploading someone's basic conversion of a Forza mod, that most likely has the same if not very similar physics to the AC 250GTO.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.