Race2: GTC65 - all vehicles
Race3: GTC76 - all vehicles

Default GTL cars ONLY

Track: Goodwood
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 5 mins (just joining time)
Qualification: 15 mins - (no lap limit)
Race: 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins only

All - some points to note based on the chat in here.

1. The Elite runs with the TC65 class cars, not the GTC65. That's a "two birds, one stone" deal for you Rossco, and opens up all those other sweet GTC65's.
2. The Alfa Junior is a mod and unavailable, but the standard Alfa GTA is fine to use.
3. Using cars you haven't tried for a while/haven't driven in ages/think you hate is cool, and that's what I'll be using. I'll also be looking at what's been picked already and going another way for variety.
4. Picking all the fastest cars in all classes is really not cool. I will be posting up who chose what so people can either e-throw virtual rotten tomatoes at the most boring, predictable and cowardly choices -OR- cast admiring glances and award sim-plaudits to the nicest, most unexpected and/or quirkiest choice of the 3 classes.

for me i think it will be alfa/cobra/capri
the alfa n me have unfinished business the cobra i do not think i have raced with and the capri well my first car was a capri, no idea about some of the others as i just ain't tried them

1. The Elite runs with the TC65 class cars, not the GTC65. That's a "two birds, one stone" deal for you Rossco, and opens up all those other sweet GTC65's.
2. The Alfa Junior is a mod and unavailable, but the standard Alfa GTA is fine to use.
3. Using cars you haven't tried for a while/haven't driven in ages/think you hate is cool, and that's what I'll be using. I'll also be looking at what's been picked already and going another way for variety.
4. Picking all the fastest cars in all classes is really not cool. I will be posting up who chose what so people can either e-throw virtual rotten tomatoes at the most boring, predictable and cowardly choices -OR- cast admiring glances and award sim-plaudits to the nicest, most unexpected and/or quirkiest choice of the 3 classes.

I have no idea how cars fare against each other, I just went for the ones I like.

Fastest cars won't do me much good anyway, so I guess no e-tomatoes for me.

Ok to complete my list
1. Jaaaaag! I felt in love to this car last race...
2. Mercedes (I never drove this car before, tried it first time just now) - so nice looking car!
3. I wont ever get away of my Porsche : )))

Also, I am training with my clutch and H shifter... lets see what can I do :)

Waiting for my tomatoes, I like them so at least something to eat :D

2. The Alfa Junior is a mod and unavailable, but the standard Alfa GTA is fine to use....

Well in that case, its the standard Alpha, and MB for sure, although I am not much of a threat either way...will we need the full snow tires "T" or just the all seasons?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%