GOODSMILE RACING & TYPE-MOON RACING 2019  AMG GT3 SPA24H

Skins GOODSMILE RACING & TYPE-MOON RACING 2019 AMG GT3 SPA24H 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I apologize for responding to the same question again under your resource.Hello, I'm a fan of anime vehicles, today I downloaded the paint module for gsr fate that you posted in racedepartment, but during play I found that the decals and text are mirrored and reversed, I read your brief overview under the module, may I ask if there's some kind of error in the conversion process? I would appreciate it if you could read my message and get back to me!And thank you so much for converting this paint job to an ACC skin! And wishing you a great day.

I apologize for responding to the same question again under your resource.Hello, I'm a fan of anime vehicles, today I downloaded the paint module for gsr fate that you posted in racedepartment, but during play I found that the decals and text are mirrored and reversed, I read your brief overview under the module, may I ask if there's some kind of error in the conversion process? I would appreciate it if you could read my message and get back to me!And thank you so much for converting this paint job to an ACC skin! And wishing you a great day.
What does inversion mean? Do you mean that the patterns on the left and right doors are different from the original? Because the original mask file in AC corresponds to ACC only can have an inversion effect. If you mean the situation I am talking about , then it is normal

This is indeed a problem and I will improve it when I have some free time

很抱歉在您的资源下再次回答同样的问题。您好,我是动漫车迷,今天我下载了您在racedepartment中发布的gsr命运的涂装模块,但在玩过程中我发现贴花和文字是镜像和反转,我在模块下阅读了您的简要概述,请问转换过程中是否存在某种错误?如果您能阅读我的消息并回复我,我将不胜感激!非常感谢您将这个涂装工作转换为 ACC 皮肤!祝您有美好的一天。
i fix this bug

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%