1. 24 Premium du RD
    We are busy giving away 24 premium memberships during the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Follow us on Instagram and like this message to have a chance to win yourself.

Good controller settings

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by Lee Ross, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Lee Ross

Lee Ross
    Premium

Ratings:
    +638
    Seen a few saying they are struggling with the pad. Give these a try and see how you go. For the record I run all assists off so maybe won't suit somebody that runs authentic or on. Obviously I would be far more competitive with a wheel but these for me actually feel really decent on a pad.

Helmet cam is vital for pad use IMO as it stops you being put off by the out of sync wheel rotation. Pics below give them a try.

I mainly race Group A C and GT1 so these are what I made settings for. Don't touch open wheel so dunno what they are like with them

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Graham Byford

Graham Byford

Ratings:
    +76
    Hi mate, how is it on pad? I'm limited to ps4 and pad these days and enjoy AC.

Good to know you're still virtual racing!

Once AI is fixed I will pick this up for PS4 in a few months.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lee Ross

Lee Ross
    Premium

Ratings:
    +638
    It's very good on pad mate, even out of the box it's pretty decent but these settings are much better. Your exactly like me so I think the gane will suprise you a lot. Group 5 , A etc are all excellent fun physics. Can really feel the weight of the cars transferring around etc, really impressed.

Not touched anything else really, snow seemed a bit gimmicky to me in videos before release so not tried it and the Rally stuff doesn't really appeal to me but the stuff mentioned is fantastic.