Tracks Golden Age Tracks - WIP Thread - Enjoy it.

Sergio Loro

Premium
hello!!
going to use this thread to show WIP for the 30's tracks!!
next one is Indianapolis and after that i am going back to Europe for some action :)
i will go for a "1937" version of track, when they paved all the turns and left the bricks at both straights! as usual with any of my track, i dont try to recreate a specific year, but mostly a "era" :)
cheers!!
20220405192657_1.jpg

@Sergio Loro Hi! Nice to see you back in action! Ps, we talk some month ago on discord, idk if you remember. Anyway, i am preatty sure this track would be great to race in with some old but gold pre-war cars! I'm curious to see the future development of this new project!

Fantastic, Sergio! This is great news. I like the way you make a good number of your tracks available for free and charge a very reasonable amount for the others. I remember you from the GPL days and I am still committed to historic racing above all else.

"If you don't see it, it doesn't mean it's not there!"
It's the details that make the difference!
But think about it, why am I not taking a road that leads to the garages? Since you created them, I think it might be nice, to be able to go explore them, right?
yeah, i try to add most possible details, thats make the difference, it is a pack, sometimes it is amazing how a track visual changes with a building or structure, and like this case you almost dont see it while driving .!!!

yeah, i try to add most possible details, thats make the difference, it is a pack, sometimes it is amazing how a track visual changes with a building or structure, and like this case you almost dont see it while driving .!!!
For track mods, it pays to sweat the small stuff; the extra background details go a long way to complete the atmosphere & immersion, especially in the moment of a high-speed run.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies