GOLD3N's 1997 FIA GT Skin Pack

Skins GOLD3N's 1997 FIA GT Skin Pack 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
halljaq submitted a new resource:

GOLD3N's 1997 FIA GT Skin Pack - 8 car, 18 Skins from the FIA GT 1997 season

View attachment 399143
I put about a week into this pack, this is my first time making assetto skins, some of these are not accurate but their close enough, im not a professional at all. I would like to do more in the future too, im a big FIA GT and BPR GT fan, so i decided to give this try and it came out better then i expected.

Helpers:
RMi_wood for the GTR2 Files
ParanoidDoge for Taking screenshots of the #21 Kremer racing...

Read more about this resource...

halljaq updated GOLD3N's 1997 FIA GT Skin Pack with a new update entry:

GOLD3N's 1997 FIA GT Skin Pack

I put about a week into this pack, this is my first time making assetto skins, some of these are not accurate but their close enough, im not a professional at all. I would like to do more in the future too, im a big FIA GT and BPR GT fan, so i decided to give this try and it came out better then i expected.

Also would love to see some screenshots of these from you guys!

Helpers:
RMi_wood for the GTR2 Files
ParanoidDoge for Taking screenshots of the #21 Kremer racing porsche...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love the pack as this is my favorite era of GT racing, any chance that the Viper skins could be ported over to the RSS Vortex though?

How would I go about finding compatable cars for the skins above? The work done looks excellent and I love this era of Le Mans cars but find it hard to locate suitable cars for the skins. Feel like I'm missing something here.

EDIT: Just seen "Read Me". Knew I was missing something obvious. However, the Marcos 600 link is dead. Is there an alternative available?

EDIT Again: Found working link here, via a YouTube video. Uses same Car File name as the Skin:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 36 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 30 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 36 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 33 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 87 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 57.7%