Gold Coast 600 - 2019

Tracks Gold Coast 600 - 2019 v 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

Gold Coast 600 - 2019 - Skin, Cam and AI fix for akv8_Gold Coast Track

A new skin for this fantastic track, based on the last Gold Coast 600 of october 2019.
With a new cam (it do not overwrite files) based of the real Supercars broadcast.
And an AI fix.

Link to the track in the "read_me" files.
Thanks to Thunder72fr for the fantastic video as usual ! :)

Read more about this resource...

Looks nice. And it also works fine with the original goldcoast track from @Terra21. No need to go download the extra track from akv8. I even find original Terra's concrete blocks in the chicanes very useful to hit the braking point.

Looks nice. And it also works fine with the original goldcoast track from @Terra21. No need to go download the extra track from akv8. I even find original Terra's concrete blocks in the chicanes very useful to hit the braking point.
I think there is the same concrete blocks in the chicane in this track version, the terra21 one is the FVR?
That's it?
Because the FVR one is really bumpy in my opinion.
If it's another, i don't know it, i ll be happy to try it :)

I think there is the same concrete blocks in the chicane in this track version, the terra21 one is the FVR?
That's it?
Because the FVR one is really bumpy in my opinion.
If it's another, i don't know it, i ll be happy to try it :)
No. The concerte blocks I mean are not the high kerbs...
Some pics from chicanes in both versions to show:

akv8 - chicane 1

V8one.png

Terra chicane 1

terra1.png

akv8 chicane 2

V8two.png

Terra chicane 2

terra2.png

This is the 2012 gold coast version i did for AC and it was originally done by Zolee145 . Funny though this "skin/ai fix" was done by me also akv8 has just linked my version somewhere and changed the track folder names etc as the original track does not have these grandstands/groove/pits/trees/gantry's...etc. I added all that stuff..lol

This is the 2012 gold coast version i did for AC and it was originally done by Zolee145 . Funny though this "skin/ai fix" was done by me also akv8 has just linked my version somewhere and changed the track folder names etc as the original track does not have these grandstands/groove/pits/trees/gantry's...etc. I added all that stuff..lol
Thanks a lot, for all the work you put in this track, I really enjoy it, I'm new to the modding community and do not know a lot of thing about it and her background / history.
During month I play the sufer paradise 2004 track, because it was the only one I fund, but it's the old layout, the long one and I think to myself if we remove 1 grandstand and 1 wall and billboard, we got the short one, i cannot do it myself so i post a message on a modding forum and someone talk me about an existing one, a short version, i search a lot and only fund this one.
Do you want me to credit you somewhere or put a link to your version if you got a link to it?
Or to one of your video?

thanks but that's not needed. i never finished working on it. hence why it didn't get released here for everyone. i did give links for it to a couple of people who pm'd me asking about gold coast . so one of them must have just passed it around until akv8 renamed/claimed it..no big deal

Last edited:
Btw: I just found out why these concretes blocks are there in the first place: without them you can just ignore the chicanes and go straight ahead (don't hit the concrete kerbs) without any penalty.

Hey @pepperoni ac24 , cool skins so far, thx. :)
Thx @Terra21 for all your nice conversions. Nice to read some news from you again. :)

I was working on the other version with a config.ini as there also many missed shadows and I didn´t wanted to working on that without permission.
View attachment 356718
On my side, there is absolutly no problem, everything that's everyone can do to improve something is welcome because we all benefit of it! :)
I love those australian's tracks and i love to play them, so if there is more eye candy, i take :)
we can regroup our work and credit every person who work on it

sorry for my bad english, i'm french and do not speak english well

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes