Gnoo Blas Motor Racing Circuit

Tracks Gnoo Blas Motor Racing Circuit 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lavalamp641 submitted a new resource:

Gnoo Blas Motor Racing Circuit - The Historic Gnoo Blas Motor Racing Circuit.

Converted from rFactor 2 with permission from Mike Cantwell (@Mikec87).
Special thanks to Mike Cantwell for asking me to do this conversion.

Custom Shaders Patch highly recommended. It will work without, but you will not get the Grass FX and Rain FX etc.

RainFX is currently only available from Ilja Jusupov aka x4ab's Patreon.

To install, copy the "content" and "extension" folder to the root of your "assettocorsa" folder.

Gnoo Blas Motor Racing Circuit, a...

Read more about this resource...

Screenshot_zizh_estonia_18_1953_gnoo_blas_16-6-121-13-15-51.jpg
Screenshot_zizh_estonia_18_1953_gnoo_blas_16-6-121-13-15-38.jpg
Screenshot_zizh_estonia_18_1953_gnoo_blas_16-6-121-13-16-20.jpg
I think it will be better))

Hi @Den_88, that does look great :)

There are a bunch of Custom Shaders Patch things I would love to do with this track to really bring it to life. But, this track was done for Tourism NSW, and @Mikec87 got special permission to convert it to rFactor 2, so I have to keep it as close to Mike's version as possible. :)
Hello, to really implement all the features of CSP,you will have to rework a lot of textures, and add new meshes of objects.Now the possibilities are very limited, but it's still better than nothing.

Great classic track, looks good and feels good, thanks. :thumbsup:
A couple little issues:
I get horizontal moving shadows on the distant mountains and a floating roof (house on the left at Speets Bend).

gnoo_ridge.png

gnoo_roof.png

Getting used after a few laps, but some hay bales to mark the corners could be a nice addition.
I missed a few turns at first...;)

Great classic track, looks good and feels good, thanks. :thumbsup:
A couple little issues:
I get horizontal moving shadows on the distant mountains and a floating roof (house on the left at Speets Bend).

View attachment 488506

View attachment 488507

Getting used after a few laps, but some hay bales to mark the corners could be a nice addition.
I missed a few turns at first...;)
Hi, thanks for the feedback :)

To stop the shadows on the mountains, go to "*Content Manager* > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Smart Shadows", then disable "Forth cascade for distant shadows".

EDIT: I have a fix for that coming.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the feedback :)

To stop the shadows on the mountains, go to "*Content Manager* > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Smart Shadows", then disable "Forth cascade for distant shadows".

EDIT: I have a fix for that coming.
Thanks for that tip.
It's a setting I never touched before. Disabling that was a fix: no more moving shadows on the these mountains :)

Many thanks for releasing this track for AC. There is only one thing that bugs me a little - the road surface looks like it was brand new. Any chances to make a skin for CM with other texture for road? So it look like an old used road (also a little bit brighter)? Something like Bridgehampton for example.

Many thanks for releasing this track for AC. There is only one thing that bugs me a little - the road surface looks like it was brand new. Any chances to make a skin for CM with other texture for road? So it look like an old used road (also a little bit brighter)? Something like Bridgehampton for example.
Hi @zoobear, glad you like the track. I'm not allowed to make any changes. This track was done for Tourism NSW, and @Mikec87 got special permission to convert it to rFactor 2, so I have to keep it as close to Mike's version as possible :)

Great circuit to dive. What I do like are the visibility in the distance for sharp corners, thats in VR very important.
What I do dislike is the amount of 2D models, that is a real immersive breaker.

Last edited:
Hi, few experiences from an online race:
1. Those cubes (non-cones) on the inside of turns are deadly our online race example:

2. The bridge that leads onto the long back straight does some weird glitch to all the cars. Any idea about what this is?

3. Falling into the little creek under the bridge makes the car fall through the hole in the track and into the void. Can you put a cork into it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back