Global Formula Automobilista - Season 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeez i haven't worked with zmodeler in a long time, anyone knows how to adjust the brightness of the 3d view? it's way too dark for me atm

edit: nvm found it, turn the shadows of you dummy :p

Last edited:
dragsports 2.png
Naamloos.png
livery for cba dragsports, with the changes requested by @Jimlaad43

That's not the proper number font, isn't it?
Having seen them changed on Lesley's and your cars, I decided to relax that rule a bit as long as it's the font of the logo as shown in the first post. Delacroix and Schnellmann currently follow that too. Sorry if I forgot to mention that...

That's not the proper number font, isn't it?
it's AR Delaney, as the color table says it should be, i even downloaded the font as i hadn;t had it on my pc yet.

edit: i have seen what you mean now, skipped the part that numbers should be in trebuchet, thought they had to be the same font as the logo

Having seen them changed on Lesley's and your cars, I decided to relax that rule a bit as long as it's the font of the logo as shown in the first post. Delacroix and Schnellmann currently follow that too. Sorry if I forgot to mention that...
on their way, just need to put the right numbers on the 2nd car and get the file code right

Last edited:
Oh wow, I've just had a great idea. Whoever decides to take on Ludovic, please make all the fantasy logos Harry Potter companies :roflmao:
Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans Ludovic GFA Team has a great ring to it :laugh:

Oh wow, I've just had a great idea. Whoever decides to take on Ludovic, please make all the fantasy logos Harry Potter companies :roflmao:
Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans Ludovic GFA Team has a great ring to it :laugh:
i had thought of giving that one a shot, now i'm defenitely not! :roflmao::roflmao: only watched the 1st harry potter movie and was never interested after then, so my knowledge is < 0

Carbon front wings look awful all the time. It's like the team got bored of painting the car by that point. A painted front wing is as much part of the livery as the rest is.

I would've painted it black (as well as my other carbon parts) if that was part of the team colours. It wasn't, hence why I asked about carbon stuff :laugh:

Some parts are OK as Carbon, I just don't like the front and rear wings being carbon when the rest of the car is a differnt colour altogether.

I have updated the Template files. Please read this carefully, regarding the rear wing.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hw669q6ylkkeg5y/TemplatesV2.rar

There are two files for the rear wing, DRS00 and DRS01. The image on them needs to be the same, but they must be saved separately. They have different alpha layers, which helps the game work out if the rear wing should be opened or closed.
Make sure both wings are the same on each side, and the image is the same on DRS00 and DRS01. For example...
Delacroix16DRS00 copy.jpg

I have also changed the driver file, as it was the wrong template.

hypernova.jpg
this is what i've done with the supernova so far, yes i know it's as colourful as it originally should be, but jim gave me a chance to give a shot at this concept. Not satisfied yet, but we'll reach that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back