Glickenhaus Racing Full Livery Pack WEC 2021/22 | URD SCG007

Skins Glickenhaus Racing Full Livery Pack WEC 2021/22 | URD SCG007 1.1 Sebring 2022

Login or Register an account to download this content
destinationriver submitted a new resource:

Glickenhaus Racing Full Livery Pack WEC 2021 | URD SCG007 - All Glickenhaus liveries competing in the 2021 WEC season

This skinpack includes all liveries of the Glickenhaus SCG007, raced in the 2021 WEC season.

Pit wall and signs are included as well, racesuit and crew will follow.

Also a big shoutout to @bastoner97 , who kindly allowed me to use his Michelin Hypercar tyre textures for my skins!

This is not an edited version of the original URD skin, but a complete, 8k remake including all liveries and details like the names on the side cover raced in LeMans and the Goodwood sticker...

Read more about this resource...

You have copied the ui_skin.json files from the 709 car to the 708 folders and forgot to edit the drivernames. The drivers of the 708 car are Luis Felipe Derani, Franck Mailleux, Olivier Pla. You made a typo in the 709 car: Romain Dumas.

destinationriver updated Glickenhaus Racing Full Livery Pack WEC 2021 | URD SCG007 with a new update entry:

T-Car, 2k and 4k added, minor improvements

In this update, I adressed some of the issues you had:
- added full 2k, 4k and 8k versions for all skins
- fixed driver names in the .json file
- added headlight tearoff - huge thanks to @Salty Drayl !
- adjusted the rim color, still not satisfied tho

Added another livery: The test car used in Vallelunga, when the SCG007 had it's first proper test day:
View attachment 543915

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes