AC Ginetta GT4 @ Croft - Sunday 7th January 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We have a very tricky Pit exit here which is exactly on the racing line.
In practice PLEASE check your relative/ trackmap so you don´t step in front of an approaching car. In the race this will "interesting"
IRL there are Pit Marshalls for that see the "traffic light" at Pit exit?

So please do you due diligence :cool:

Also a reminder to racetiquete.

on your outlap do not impede cars which are going for a hotlap ;)

First race with my new moza r9 base and simpel gt-wheel. Feels so nice, way more smooth compared to the TM T300, of which the belts seemed to go off a little, it was louder then ever the last weeks. So I thought, get a new one before it goes down (like what happend to my pedals). I will definitely have a lot of fun with this one!

P/Q/R were okay, only did one lawn mowing session to show Paul the much faster wider line there :cool: .

It was good fun, didn't kill anyone, just a couple of small errors for myself, but still a lot of overdriving. But for this one I'm happy :)

Thanks Brian, nice car and track! And congrats to the podium and everyone racing!

Last edited:
Ah, wonderful! My internet had a brief interruption, so the race was over for me after three laps. Before that, Robert's race was disrupted by a mistake I made. I apologize.

Not my lucky day.

I hope everyone else had fun.
That would explain your "About Face" before Sunnydale.:cautious:

Really good and clean racing everybody, I might even race with you again :cool:

Though I wanted to remark that Richard and Robert could easily have battled a little harder, the TV director foned me and said "it looked a little dull"

we´ll talk about in debrief, I didn´t want to interrupt your concentration.
( and was rather busy not to loose you two on the horizon)

Meep Meep.PNG

Edith:

Oh, and a gratutatious Pro Tipp:

if you use your keybord while in car to talk on the forum check your car settings when you start racing. :rolleyes:
I didn´t do too well in the first laps until i realized that ABS and TC where off :speechless:

Last edited:
Quick question that I also posted in the AC-forum (no reactions). Maybe anyone here knows it:

Is there an app/mod that does the same as the car control stats/training like acc has? Like, it shows per corner a rating how well one performed close to the limit or when one is overdriving etc.

It works quite nicely in acc, but I’d love to have some realtime feedback in AC as well.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.