Giant driver name tags. why?

Wabbit_NL

Premium
Hi,

I have a weird problem, after messing around with a lot settings to get my game to work with triples with good quality and fps I suddenly have giant driver name tags! It seems that the game scales the size wrong when it changed between various resolutions.

Anyone a clue how to fix this??

That seems to be an outstanding bug that is not yet (might not be anytime soon) fixed.
It has been reported, so i'd suggest to go to S397 forum and report this as a bug again. The more bug reports on an item the harder it is to look away.
Once LMU is released on tuesday - they might have a few minutes to review the rf2 code. But i am fairly certain this cant just be fixed and not sure what you can do except that unfortuantly.

That seems to be an outstanding bug that is not yet (might not be anytime soon) fixed.
It has been reported, so i'd suggest to go to S397 forum and report this as a bug again. The more bug reports on an item the harder it is to look away.
Once LMU is released on tuesday - they might have a few minutes to review the rf2 code. But i am fairly certain this cant just be fixed and not sure what you can do except that unfortuantly.
Oh wow, and a fresh installation? Or does it go wrong with triples anyway?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back