Getting into Race Room

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Gustavo da Silva, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Gustavo da Silva

Gustavo da Silva

Ratings:
    +14
    Hello guys,

Im writting this here because I wan't to start driving more and more on R3E, My go to sims mainly are rF2 and AC with a pinch of AMS when i feel like it. Used to race in Iracing a while back to.

One of the reasons im thinking of also getting into R3E is because they have a good touring car pack as well and it is a category wich im liking more and more (thanks to the SEAT Leon TCR MOD from AC).

Any tips from seasoned R3E would be more then welcome. :)

2. Stephen O'Sullivan

Stephen O'Sullivan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +226
    Be sure to purchase Raceroom's virtual currency, VRP, from the Raceroom store - it's cheaper than buying the content on Steam. Don't forget that you can test drive every car for free. If you don't want to buy every car and track in one go, think about buying one of the packs. I found the Starter Pack to be excellent value. Remember, if you buy one car in a class, you can race against the rest of the cars in that class both offline and online. :cool: There are two levels of FFB strength: overall (with many tuning options) and car-specific. There is a FFB meter that is very helpful. Good luck and have fun. :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,008
    Good advice from Stephen especially the cost savings, you can find out more here.

4. Gustavo da Silva

Gustavo da Silva

Ratings:
    +14
    Kenny Paton and Stephen O'Sullivan, thanks for your inputs :)

I will take a look at VRP, if its more bang for buck.

5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,008
    I would also suggest that you play with the free content first there's a fair amount of it and it'll give you a feel for the game.

6. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson

Ratings:
    +61
    Come and join us :D

• Beer Beer x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.