Getting a strange 'glow effect' on Sunlight/Clouds when taking a shot in Photo Mode. Anyone know how to fix this? (CSP 0.2.3, Pure 0.238)

I've been.. dealing with a bug in Photomode as of late (using the latest CSP and Pure), where whenever I'm about to take the shot, the sun light causes this very strange brightness distortion effect that's not present otherwise, making many of my shots otherwise useless. (This also applies to brighter clouds in the sky aswell.)

Anyone know of how I could fix this? It wasn't like this before.

I already have these set;

"Shot cubemap around focused car" in ReflectionsFX is disabled.
"Disable for screenshots" in the FSR section for Graphic Adjustments is enabled.

I'm not sure if something changed with the latest versions of CSP and/or Pure, but that would be my assumption atm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_toyota_vitz_rs_2007_topgear_26-1-124-8-41-41.jpg
    Screenshot_toyota_vitz_rs_2007_topgear_26-1-124-8-41-41.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_blastolene_special_topgear_26-1-124-11-4-48.jpg
    Screenshot_blastolene_special_topgear_26-1-124-11-4-48.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 25
I've been.. dealing with a bug in Photomode as of late (using the latest CSP and Pure), where whenever I'm about to take the shot, the sun light causes this very strange brightness distortion effect that's not present otherwise, making many of my shots otherwise useless. (This also applies to brighter clouds in the sky aswell.)

Anyone know of how I could fix this? It wasn't like this before.

I already have these set;

"Shot cubemap around focused car" in ReflectionsFX is disabled.
"Disable for screenshots" in the FSR section for Graphic Adjustments is enabled.

I'm not sure if something changed with the latest versions of CSP and/or Pure, but that would be my assumption atm.
Don't use the HDR options in CSP nice screenshots settings

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea