Gears are not shifting

Hello guys! So I wanted to ask you if you could help me out on this because it happend like twice now. As the title sayes, the gears are not shifting I have automatic transmisson and Installed the original cars from the game (through RBRCIT), and I have everything up to date the RBRCIT.ini the RBRCIT itself, but It still does not work. So if you guys know how to fix it then I will be very thankful! Thank You very much! Also I am using the RBR Czech Plugin tournament shakedown.

If you can't shift with any car, it means NGP is not working (it says INACTIVE on the top edge of the screen when you load the stage). That happens with original cars and with whenever you have something misconfigured.

Although original cars are listed in RBRCIT, you can't use them with the NGP 6+ physics. The only cars close to the original ones are the Xsara and the Impreza under "WRC 2.0" category (they are a bit later spec). OTOH, even those cars handle very differently to original ones because all NGP cars are more realistic. Slower and easier to handle. I would forget about any other cars, really. It's not worth it trying to master flawed cars (more flawed than NGP, not saying NGP is perfect).

And another thing is when I install the Czech plugin it installes some cars that I don´t want there how can I prevent that?

I don't understand. Czech plugin doesn't add any car (or track). Just manage cars via RBRCIT. Click download>update CarList.ini from time to time to get the latest cars, if any, and don't use cars under "original" category, as I said.

Another option is forget about RBRCIT and plugins and use RBRpro (it simplifies these things a bit)

• Deleted member 217114

Keep in mind RBRpro askes for real life pic of your face and your social media if you want to race 'aftermarket' tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back