Resource icon

Misc GEAR BOX SOUND 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    360.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
[IMG alt="Danido2009"]https://www.racedepartment.com/data/avatars/s/248/248570.jpg?1476642896[/IMG]

Sounds totally off
[IMG alt="bruno118"]https://www.racedepartment.com/data/avatars/s/11/11186.jpg?1331370201[/IMG]
bruno118
Hello, what is the problem and did you follow my video installation ?

Because we can't edit our reviews:

You didn't rly read my comment did you? I didn't ask for advice to install it, i just said that the shift sounds sound completely off. The CM game already had the Real sounds in the game. But if anyone still give out a own version: i appreciate that. As long as it sounds at least "ok" this one was just far away from it. The shiftsounds are like 150% volume to the actual engine sounds. which didn't help to improve the atmosphere during a race and they sound completely unfitting in general. That's why i rated it with just 2 stars. I was about to give just 1. But you put at least effort into it to make something on your own. That's why i gave you the 2. Star. A lot of badass modders in the CM F1 series started somehow like this. SO, keep doing it and let's hope f1 '20 will be modfrienly at all. The lack of the localistion files in F1 '19 show's us that modding could get irrelevant in the new era.. let's hope they find back to the path we all want them to follow.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%