Game freezes after loading completes

I haven't installed any new mods recently, one day Assetto Corsa just wouldn't load.

Currently running:
CM Version 0.8.2393.39063 (x86)
CSP Version 0.1.77
Sol Version

So far I've tried:
  • Restarting my pc
  • Verifying game cache
  • Reinstalling through steam
  • Changing my resolution
  • Changing PP Filter
  • Resetting all CM configs
  • Turning off CSP
  • Reinstalling CSP
  • Turning off Sol plugins
  • Reinstalling Sol
  • Using a Kunos car
  • Using a Kunos track
And nothing seems to be working. Most of the time my game freezes right when it's supposed to finish loading. Sometimes I can load into the pits, and sometimes I can even start the race and sit in neutral. Farthest I've gotten before freezing is shifting into first and driving 10 ft forward. If anyone could help out or point me in the right direction, it would be extremely appreciated!

Content Manager Log: https://pastebin.com/8uvRhY0X

I haven't installed any new mods recently, one day Assetto Corsa just wouldn't load.

Currently running:
CM Version 0.8.2393.39063 (x86)
CSP Version 0.1.77
Sol Version

So far I've tried:
  • Restarting my pc
  • Verifying game cache
  • Reinstalling through steam
  • Changing my resolution
  • Changing PP Filter
  • Resetting all CM configs
  • Turning off CSP
  • Reinstalling CSP
  • Turning off Sol plugins
  • Reinstalling Sol
  • Using a Kunos car
  • Using a Kunos track
And nothing seems to be working. Most of the time my game freezes right when it's supposed to finish loading. Sometimes I can load into the pits, and sometimes I can even start the race and sit in neutral. Farthest I've gotten before freezing is shifting into first and driving 10 ft forward. If anyone could help out or point me in the right direction, it would be extremely appreciated!

Content Manager Log: https://pastebin.com/8uvRhY0X

I am having the exact same problem. Try going into settings, Content Manager, Drive. And change starter to Steam first. I had it working but I clicked 'Original Launcher' by mistake and now I am screwed again. Let me know how you fixed it please.

I am having the exact same problem. Try going into settings, Content Manager, Drive. And change starter to Steam first. I had it working but I clicked 'Original Launcher' by mistake and now I am screwed again. Let me know how you fixed it please.
I have the same problem as you guys and I changed my starter from whatever it was
to now tricky
for some reason now it works

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 60.2%