G29 SETTINGS FOR ASSETTO CORSA

Okay, let me explain.

I've been 4 days trying diferent settings on my g29. And I think this might be the best, drifting wise.

They are so simple. Just gain at 70 % (putting in game some like 60% FFB). And the rest turn off except for the filter that I have at 5% but at the time I don't know what it really does, so it is just there.

I tried minimum force. ALL the settings, but I figured out that the best one is 0% just because after the drift, when straighting up the wheel it feels jerky like there are some bumps with minimum force activated.

Road, curbs, slip, abs settings at 0%, they just add noise to the wheel, and you can still feel this parameter with them deactivated.

Center boost gain. I dont really know what is it. It said that increase the ffb when wheel is in the center, but I dont really think this help because the g29 has a deadzone in the center so its useless (I think).

For racing I have the @RasmusP Lut with all deactivated and the gain at 50%, it is fantastic for the deadzone in the center but a liiiiiitle bumpy when turning through the center of the wheel. But I prefer having that bump more than that inmense Deadzone in the middle, he did a really good job.

So this are my settings, I dont know if they are correct, but after 5 days trying different ones, this is the best ones I came to. (Surely I continue changing them because my OCD won't leave me alone, and yes, I have OCD is not only fo saying)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.