G25 Issue (Clutch and dead zone)

First of all, hello to everyone!

I posted in the Steam community, First, i'm new to PC games and I'm a bit old, so all of this is new to me... A bit of background...I use to play games on a PC that you loaded them from a bunch of 3 1/4 disks that you have to unzip them from DOS, learn by memory some keywords to unlock them (online? what was that? only at school I have an internet connection). Then it came PS1 and then PS3...

Now I'm back to a PC, or notebook...just because I watch the "promo" trailer of Assetto Corsa, I'm a family man so having a track car for fun is no longer possible and after GT6, I think this is the one that is going to suck my free time.

I have tried it and it is nice, I love it, I feel it more "real" than the GT6 and the feedback to the wheel is much (for my experience) true to the real world.

Now to the issue. First I use my brother's notebook to install the Sim (a hardcore gamer beast ), it runs great, perfectly smooth and very detailed. Then I had to give his notebook back and I install it on my work notebook, for my surprise, it runs, not that good, not so detailed, PS3 graphics are better, but...that's what I have.

I plug the G25, and surprise, nothing worked as the first time on the other notebook. The wheel becomes very loose, then, while driving it goes side to side (you have to keep it firmly to have a straight line) and the clutch, it work it inverted (yes you have to drive with the clutch fully pressed). I have tried to invert the clutch (in the settings), calibrate the wheel, and nothing. (the wizard also). Is like nothing changes. (yes I put save after each change)

Any ideas where to start looking?
I have read the forum and the setup guide for G25/27 and nothing.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a G27 and you will need the Logitech profiler installed to setup your degrees of wheel rotation etc. For the clutch there are settings within AC to allow you to invert the pedal(s). It is a check box next to the slider that shows the amount of pedal travel your using, if I remember correctly. Not sure if I am in the same age group but I am nearly 50 and AC sucks a lot of spare time.

Good luck.

Cheers
Jensen (Timo1)

Hi,

I have a G27 and you will need the Logitech profiler installed to setup your degrees of wheel rotation etc. For the clutch there are settings within AC to allow you to invert the pedal(s). It is a check box next to the slider that shows the amount of pedal travel your using, if I remember correctly. Not sure if I am in the same age group but I am nearly 50 and AC sucks a lot of spare time.

Good luck.

Cheers
Jensen (Timo1)

Hello!
I check that box and nothing change, also I have the Logitech Profiler installed. I will install all again and start from scratch.
I'm a bit younger, but still amazed with this stuff...I'm like a kid at Christmas...
I think I need better hardware...
Thanks!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%