G25 - configuring logitech profiler still needed

I have been using rFactor 1 and rFactor 2 up to some 3 years ago and used to set the FFB settings in the Logitech Profile.
Now, stepping back in, having the latest version from Steam and Logitech driver lgs510_x64.exe installed.
I searched and looked for youtube tutorials, but could not find an answer on the following:
  • do I still have to calibrate and set the FFB settings in the Logitech Profiler
    • what are the minimal settings to be set?
  • or keep the defaults and do all the settings in rFactor 2?
    • maybe with a minimal setting in the Logitech settings
  • is there any guide available? Maybe also explaining the current behavior of rFactor 2.
Thanks for your help

upload_2023-12-2_15-48-25.png

I have been using rFactor 1 and rFactor 2 up to some 3 years ago and used to set the FFB settings in the Logitech Profile.
Now, stepping back in, having the latest version from Steam and Logitech driver lgs510_x64.exe installed.
I searched and looked for youtube tutorials, but could not find an answer on the following:
  • do I still have to calibrate and set the FFB settings in the Logitech Profiler
    • what are the minimal settings to be set?
  • or keep the defaults and do all the settings in rFactor 2?
    • maybe with a minimal setting in the Logitech settings
  • is there any guide available? Maybe also explaining the current behavior of rFactor 2.
Thanks for your help

View attachment 711412
rFactor2 has an option called Vehicle Set. This will correctly set your wheel range IF you start from a known rotation of the wheel. For Fanatec & Thrustmaster this rotation is 900°. When you set this value and then check the Vehicle Set box in the menu's, you will see a proper rotation, for example 540° for certain GT3 cars.
I've been away toooooo long from rF1 to be of any help there. Sorry.

Thanks for your reply.

The main question is if the Logitech Profile/settings are still needed, maybe with a minimum setup and let rFactor 2 do all the work.

Previously with rFactor 1 and early rFactor2, "Allow Game To Adjust Settings" should not be ticked/allowed.

Did this change?

Thanks for your reply.

The main question is if the Logitech Profile/settings are still needed, maybe with a minimum setup and let rFactor 2 do all the work.

Previously with rFactor 1 and early rFactor2, "Allow Game To Adjust Settings" should not be ticked/allowed.

Did this change?
Your settings look correct. Everything should be configured ingame nowadays.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back