AC FWD vs RWD: Abarth500/Swift/MX5@Albert Park, Wed 3rd April 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I havn't done specific testing, but "best practice" is to shoot for 27psi hot and f... tyre temperatures. AC tyre "modell" is woefully out of date, it's not expected (nor capable) to produce realistic results.

I bought an "E Sport" setup last week, the settings were hilariously stupid for a realistic suspension, but it was faster and easier on the tyres.
No need to ask, it was not for the Mixer;)

Edit: nevermind, I'm just an idiot. :roflmao:

Looks like my microphone stopped working, so as a heads up: if we come into contact and you're not sure if it was your fault, don't wait for me and just keep going. I'm slow here anyway. :D

Some people have had troubles with their microphone in the past. Maybe someone has some tips to try out? It looks like it's not just a Discord problem as Windows itself doesn't register any sound. I already tried plugging it into a different port, restarting Windows, going through the problem solver wizard, but nothing seems to have done the trick.

Last edited:
Fun race, mix of bad luck and stupid mistakes, but enjoyed racing everyone I met on track!

Had a hard time getting this one kinda right, but got to some decent pace in the end chasing Steve and Han, Pushing a bit too hard here and there, spun near the end, Ah well, good fun racing!

Thanks Han, congrats podium!

Glad I managed a rare Wednesday race, unfortunately, I lost the knack of the Mazda somewhat but found some pace in the race and had a great 5 way fight for p7 to p11 with Kimi, Paul, Rob and Ernie. Unfortunately, I came off worst and ended p11 but I think only a second or so covered us with Han only a couple of seconds back.

Thanks to everyone who raced and to Han for organising.

Glad I managed a rare Wednesday race, unfortunately, I lost the knack of the Mazda somewhat but found some pace in the race and had a great 5 way fight for p7 to p11 with Kimi, Paul, Rob and Ernie. Unfortunately, I came off worst and ended p11 but I think only a second or so covered us with Han only a couple of seconds back.

Thanks to everyone who raced and to Han for organising.
Great to see you again, Douglas!

Nice field of drivers today, very international :thumbsup:

The race was great too. Very intense at the beginning. Due to an unfortunate incident (thanks for waiting Andre) I fell behind. I was hoping to maybe be able to compete for the podium, I had the knife between my teeth. But after the accident that was no longer an issue.

It was still a lot of fun!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea