Future Kunos Title

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
Disclaimer: Ac is my favorite title, ACC is my second favorite title.
First, what is AC2, poor title for a game by the way, supposed to the sequel of? Is it even supposed to be a sequel? Does any title needs a rehash of the same formula? for greed, maybe, but for the sake of this hobby, no rehash needed, ever!
So a Sequel to AC? We do not need a sequel to AC, AC is alive and well, with improvement and new content offered every week when it is not every day. AC, was, is and will continue to be a monument. Even Kunos cannot top that.
A sequel to ACC, yes, that is a better idea, as ACC is where the bar is at, hands down, only issue of ACC is lack of variety. GT3 and GT4, they have it covered, no one is even close. But what about everything else motor sport related?
So what about a ACN, assetto Corsa Nostalgia? same concept, UE engine, for photo realistic graphics, full season like ACC, down to the name of the drivers, skins, etc.. None of the half ass we are usually offered else where.. The full monty of any past motorsport series. Start with one series and season, then expend with different series and seasons. Not too fast, the idea here is quality, accuracy and details, like ACC.
I would love to have a SIM like that to play with my CSL DD. :D

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

Do we even know the format of the upcoming title, another mediocre kitchen sink, or well polished single series.
Secretly hoping for something historic. (GT Legends? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: )

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.