Full grid of cusom skins (992 Cup)

Hiya,

I have downloaded 13 skins for the 992 cup and placed them in the correct locations, acc can see them and I can select each individual car.

But when I run a race with a single make and custom liveries I can see if teh car I have picked to drive, the rest are the default acc liveries, what am I doiing wrong?

Thank you

Not doing anything wrong as far as I know., ACC doesn't allow you to run against a custom grid (e.g. customs skins). Very annoying and one of my only annoyances with the game. Same issue in that you can't run against USA GT World Challenge cars only, even though ACC provide skins and tracks specifically for that series.

Hiya,

I have downloaded 13 skins for the 992 cup and placed them in the correct locations, acc can see them and I can select each individual car.

But when I run a race with a single make and custom liveries I can see if teh car I have picked to drive, the rest are the default acc liveries, what am I doiing wrong?

Thank you
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/custom-skins-for-ai.198181/ This workaround works but you have to do it every single round if your doing a championship.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.