Fuel loads and tyre wear?

Gavin Hendley

Meta-SIM-morphosing
As the title suggests are there fuel loads and tyre wear? As far as I know in get real mode which is the only way I will play these games it is an option to turn them on, which I did I'm sure.

After doing my first 100% race in championship at Hockenheim, I was doing qualy times on my first lap of the race the car didn't feel heavy and breaking distance were still the same as in qualy, also lapping a 21 car grid by lap 14. I guess it will take time for the AI to adapt to me. But through the whole race I never felt the tyres drop off at all. Now if any of your more experienced driver on this game think this is wrong then maybe I didn't apply these changes. But I'm 99% sure I did. Now I'm not an Alien pace driver at all I was lapping 1.37 consistently on default setup. Also do you think I should drop my race distance, to speed up the adaptive AI then increase it when they match my pace for more fun battles? Thanks

Update

I checked this again this morning it does say tyre wear on and maybe a slight drop of during the race but it's very subtle. There seems to be no fuel loads I must have got confused from the R3E interface where there is a fuel load option.

Anyway on the up side I did a another race at Hockenheim this morning and the AI were at my speed had a fantastic battle and race, best game I've played off line in a long time. Hopefully 2014 title will give the extra's that people are looking for. This game isn't that bad at all:)

Hi Gavin,

There is tyre wear and fuel usage and both can affect your driving experience during gameplay. However, currently their rates are reduced to a subtler range due to not having fully functioning pitstops at the moment.

They might affect your driving experience slightly as you get closer to the end of the session but they won't affect too much to the point where you would have to go to the pits.

This will of course change in the future.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%