FSR Winter Series 2013 (merged)

10/10 for my donuts in pitlane :laugh:

Also, the reason I pitted was to keep the chase with Franz, I was enjoying chasing him, but as I drove into the pits, the lap after he went in, he quit :thumbsdown: So it was a pointless pitstop!

The engine sounds were a little loud but other than that very very good quality and you expect to have those teething problems with new software so good job guys.

The cameras were absolutely awesome. Was almost like watching a real motorsport race. Fantastic stuff.

Oh and just to help you out you were right for most of the commentary its pronounced "mun-di"
I did hear Mindi a couple of times. :D People always have a trouble with it :)

I know Wilde was so much easier :p

Just for the commentators, the setup is fixed. You can adjust front wing, steering and brakes and engine brake and fuel but that's about it. So not only are the cars the same, but the setup is basically completely locked as well.

Johannas, I downloaded both links but they were both exactly the same file. I placed them both in the mod manager anyway and it just said that it was in able to install the mod.. Please help..

Tyre degradation doesn't affects driving yet, but a message on the official forums of ISI says that in the next version is likely to already be implemented. Differences in the times (more than one second since race start) and braking distances were due to fuel usage.

The visual degradation is implemented, at the end of the race is visible pretty worn tires, especially the interior side of all. I checked It in the replay :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.