Resource icon

Skins FSR Honda Civic 2023 One-Motorsport livery 4

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Sonic6L
just remove the ext_rim_map.dds file and you have black glossy rims :)
preview.jpg

Thanks for the update, the rims have gone back to being so black that they can't be seen. I've removed the ext_rim_map.dds file that @GeForce06 said which fixes that but the rims are missing the yellow spoke on there, you had the yellow spoke on the upload you did just before this one.

ext_rim_ao.dds is the file that needs to be put into your new update to fix it :). I had it from your previous update, so I dropped it into your new one.

Will that be fixed in a future update?

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, the rims have gone back to being so black that they can't be seen. I've removed the ext_rim_map.dds file that @GeForce06 said which fixes that but the rims are missing the yellow spoke on there, you had the yellow spoke on the upload you did just before this one.

ext_rim_ao.dds is the file that needs to be put into your new update to fix it :). I had it from your previous update, so I dropped it into your new one.

Will that be fixed in a future update?
it will be fixed mate . i will just have to do it as I accidently posted some of tmcookes stuff in with mine . I did msg him to explain and apologies. check his skins out the are world class

it will be fixed mate . i will just have to do it as I accidently posted some of tmcookes stuff in with mine . I did msg him to explain and apologies. check his skins out the are world class

Awesome, look forward to your fixes!

Yeah his are awesome, I've got them and use them in my championship.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%