Front windowsticker and tinted windows

Textures Front windowsticker and tinted windows 1.0 (UAE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
ilovedogs submitted a new resource:

Front windowsticker and tinted windows - Falken Windowsticker and 3 steps of tint

ⒽⒺⓁⓁⓄ
This is a simple but goodlooking texture edit (in my oppinion). In the download you get three steps of tinted windows. Light, medium or heavy tint combined with the Falken frontwindow sticker. I hope you like my texture if you did/diddn't please tell me. Your comment really helps me get...

Read more about this resource...

ilovedogs updated Front windowsticker and tinted windows with a new update entry:

Made to work with UAE and Vehicle Texture Swap.

ⒽⒺⓁⓁⓄ

This is a simple but goodlooking texture edit (in my oppinion). In the download you get three steps of tinted windows. Light, medium or heavy tint combined with the Falken frontwindow sticker. I hope you like my texture if you did/diddn't please tell me. Your comment really helps me get better at this and makes a smile on my face.

Installation:
Use UnityAssetsExplorer or
Vehicle Texture Swap
This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, this is a good looking texture, but, I really didnt find the windows_pbr.tex in Unity Assets Explorer so I renamed it to windows_pbr_rain.tex but I dont know what hapened that it glitched and this appears, please help me
2019-11-30 (1).png
2019-11-30 (1).png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes