Free Scotmangift

Good old Flying Scotsman. My favourite steam locomotive... I can't wait to see her back on the rails this year.

I remember wasting many hours driving the locomotive on Microsoft Train Simulator. This one obviously has slightly different software (being Railworks and all) but I'll be sure to give this a try, if only to see how much the software has evolved from MSTS and to see Flying Scotsman in movement again.

My only request to the NRM is that they get rid of those bloody smoke deflectors... they ruin the look of an otherwise beautiful engine. :tongue:

It would seem that the graphics of this sim don't like my computer. Even on medium details, the game freezes up because of an error with the display driver of my Nvidia card. I haven't been able to finish the route yet - I haven't even been able to get to the first station! :frown:

im playing it with eyefinity. 3 screens. And had just a small, very short, freeze not to mention.

Succeeded 2 stations. (and thats all there is)

Even had a collission on station 1, when driving backwards on the track and then goiing back the right way.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.