Free DLC, as fidelity?

What do you think if Kunos give a present to all of us, who had purchased all the dlc´s. For example the next DLC for free.

Why not, it could be as a reward for our fidelity.

Maybe someone of Kunos people read this and take note :D

There are a lot of free cars and tracks inbetween the DLCs :) You even get those if you never bought a single DLC, so you could say they reward you with free stuff just for owning the game.

Zandvoort
Black Cat County
Highlands
Monza 1962 / Junior
...and all original tracks visually upgraded

Audi R8
Toyota GT86
Nissan GT-R Nismo
Audi Quattro
Audi Quattro Rally Car
Audi S1
Porsche Macan
Porsche Cayenne
Porsche Panamera
Alfa Mito
Alfa Giulietta LE
Corvette C7
Ford Mustang
Lamborghini Miura
Shelby Cobra
Miata NA
Mazda 787b
Maserati Levante

Shhhh... don't tell them. I would have paid for that.

Their dlc's are cheap enough as it is.. and far better value than what any other sim out there offers...and as people have said above they have already given out a lot of free content for everyone already. imo You have to give to receive so supporting KS by giving some cash back to them is no problem:thumbsup:

What do you think if Kunos give a present to all of us, who had purchased all the dlc´s. For example the next DLC for free.

Why not, it could be as a reward for our fidelity.

Maybe someone of Kunos people read this and take note :D
They give us free stuff with every update, it's weird that you have not noticed this. We got plenty of free stuff (tracks, cars, in game apps etc.). We pay for the DLCs a little money so they can continue to develop the game.

Well...

bnYnRs6.png

And the DLC prices are already relatively low and they gave incentives with savings for the first Dream pack, the bundle and Porsche season pass. My guess is that they'll continue to release free content when they can. What I want is for them to continue development and adding features so I happily buy DLC if that's the case and the content is right, don't need more reward.

Maybe for the console guys I'd like to see some compensation like the next DLC being free or something, but that's up to Kunos.

I´m not saying that Kunos are not giving us free content, neither DLC prices are high.
I mean, that all of us who has paid for all DLC´s why not a little present, a special car or even a track, is only a simple opinion. In any case THX

I´m not saying that Kunos are not giving us free content, neither DLC prices are high.
I mean, that all of us who has paid for all DLC´s why not a little present, a special car or even a track, is only a simple opinion. In any case THX
Remember they are business, people need wages, they arent gonna give away that level of content in one go it would be silly. Stop being selfish, they give us enough free content already, wall more then a lot of other games.

I can understand that you want to have something "extra" for buying everything and therefore supporting the company.
But if you see it the other way around:
Almost everyone is "hating" all the Day One DLC and 5 DLC Planned on Launch things going on in the last years and if you "apply that hating" on the thought of giving the ones who buy everything something extra...
What I want to say: I think it's very nice from Kunos to give the ones who don't buy all DLCs exactly the same free-additional content so it's not going to be "buy all or die" :)
Well if you wanna play online it's exactly "buy all or die" but that's another story...

Do you mean that only us that have bought everything will be able to use this track/car? Have you really thought this trough?

If you need to buy all dlc's to get that special car or track it will become the most expensive piece of content in simracing.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.