Resource icon

Helmets Four Helmets 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BureX submitted a new resource:

Four helmets - helmets

Hy, i made this four helmets...
This is my first upload, so i am sorry if i made something wrong.
I made this helmets by miself, they are not 100% right, because i don't really know to work in photoshop and i made them with...4 or 5 tools, so please understeand.

The helmets replace gen 36,37,38,39
the first helmet i made i Schumacher ferrari helmet from 99.

View attachment 43556

The second helmet is from Stefan Bellof. He raced f1 in the middle 80 and was the only man who was faster then...

Read more about this resource...

Not perfect but i can help you to paint with using properly the 3d model and the pen tool to get better strait line and shape :)

Can you tell us with what you open and edit the helmets? Which programs?
How can i make a helmet?
I am doing it in rFactor already

You need to have Photoshop Extended version and of course the model of the helmet that you can open and edit.

I have Photoshop Extended version, truth is i have some problems with him not being able to open new pictures or drag into or even open files using Photoshop and i dont know whats the problem. It had happened last week. However i do know to work in Photoshop almost perfectly.

Where to find the model of the helmets?
Is any converting required for to be able to open in Photoshop ?
How to see it in 3D model?
What from Ryder collection i would need in order to do that?

I have Photoshop Extended version, truth is i have some problems with him not being able to open new pictures or drag into or even open files using Photoshop and i dont know whats the problem. It had happened last week. However i do know to work in Photoshop almost perfectly.

Where to find the model of the helmets?
Is any converting required for to be able to open in Photoshop ?
How to see it in 3D model?
What from Ryder collection i would need in order to do that?
Firstly i want to know for which game you need model for helmet if for this one then i can help you if not then i can't
What type of file it can't open ?DDS ?
You need Ryder Pssg editor only.
If you answer for the first question i can help you

Firstly i want to know for which game you need model for helmet if for this one then i can help you if not then i can't
What type of file it can't open ?DDS ?
You need Ryder Pssg editor only.
If you answer for the first question i can help you

For "F1 2013"

So to be clear, i download that file, i open only in Photoshop i dont need Ryder's program, i edit it and then copy/paste over the original files like i did in rFactor right?
No. You do need ryder pssg editor. You save the edited helmet texture file (not the model itself ) and save it as dds (make sure it's nvidia and dtx5 format ) and you import that dds into the bespokehelmet you want to replace with rydper pssg editor.

No. You do need ryder pssg editor. You save the edited helmet texture file (not the model itself ) and save it as dds (make sure it's nvidia and dtx5 format ) and you import that dds into the bespokehelmet you want to replace with rydper pssg editor.

its kinda tricky but ill try to do it :S i will let you know if everything went okay

thank you very much

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 139 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 238 58.9%