FM6 Forza Motorsport 6 'Turn 10 Select DLC' available now

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Forza 6 Select DLC Truck.jpg

Turn 10 Studios have released another new DLC package for top selling Xbox One racing game Forza Motorsport 6. This time the team behind the popular franchise have released 7 new cars as part of the 'Turn 10 Select DLC' pack available to buy right now.

Purchasable via the Xbox Live marketplace as either individual cars or a full pack, the new 'Turn 10 Select DLC' brings a wide scope of machines from the late 1950's right the way through to the rather strange choice of a 2015 racing Mercedes-Benz Tankpool24 racing truck as driven by former FIA Truck Racing champion Markus Oestereich!

Hand picked by the team over at Turn 10, the 'Select DLC' package is available to now!

Cars (and trucks!) featuring in the new 'Select DLC' package:
  • 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
  • 2015 McLaren 570S Coupé
  • 2014 Jaguar #14 Emil Frey GT3 Jaguar XK
  • 2014 Chevrolet #4 ROAL Motorsport RML Cruze TC1 WTCC
  • 1980 Fiat 124 Sport Spider
  • 1969 Ford Brawner Hawk III
  • 1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export
Check out our Forza Motorsport forums for news and discussions, organised racing and anything and everything you need to know about the Xbox One racing games!

Forza 6 Select DLC 1.jpg Forza 6 Select DLC 2.jpg Forza 6 Select DLC 3.jpg Forza 6 Select DLC 4.jpg Forza 6 Select DLC 5.jpg Forza 6 Select DLC 6.jpg

Do you enjoy Forza Motorsport 6? Looking forward to trying the new DLC release? Which one will you take out on track first? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I would love to see it in AC. XK was a great (looking) car. The most stylish GT3 ever ;)

Absolutely! Nice to see it featured in something at last. AC would be great as well :)

Treated myself to a team jacket a little while back, together with a 1/43 model of the car. They even got the car signed by the drivers before sending it to me. Top team and I have massive respect for them starting from scratch with this project. The car is top 10 pace wise this year but they need some luck. Wishing them good fortune at Spa :)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 83 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 25 21.2%