FM4 Forza Motorsport 4, Wishlists for features and cars!

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
And if you don't know the subject of this thread, i'm worried! ;) So What do you want in terms of content for Forza 4?

For me, as long as they have Tsukuba circuit and a quattro, i'll be fine!

On a more serious note I'm hoping that this may be the last Forza for this generation so they can have a Forza title ready for the new XBOX in a couple of years. With that in mind let's see Forza bow out this gen in a blaze of glory and max out the console with 16 player multiplayer with a much more open multiplayer system unlike the matchmaking system that spoilt Forza 3 for me.

On a more serious note I'm hoping that this may be the last Forza for this generation so they can have a Forza title ready for the new XBOX in a couple of years. With that in mind let's see Forza bow out this gen in a blaze of glory and max out the console with 16 player multiplayer with a much more open multiplayer system unlike the matchmaking system that spoilt Forza 3 for me.
+1
Some rain would be nice too, but if it's not dynamic leave it out and just concentrate on upping the physics.

They would seriously need to nail down the Kinect side of things for racing. It may be just the game but the arcade driving game for the Kinect can be a little on the laggy side and thats just a cartoon racer with not a huge ammount of speed. I couldn't imagine trying to drive a Ferrari F40 with no traction control using the Kinect.

I want to be able to configure the controls the way I want. Please no predefined controls. Also give us the option to setup our wheels properly.

I'd like to be able to use my xbox controller for the menus while using my fanatec wheel and pedals for driving the cars. In ps3 I can do this but in fm3 not. Hopefully it works in fm4.

Improve the performance index. At about 500 level it still works but after that you can add tons of hp and kill the opposition while still being at the same PI level as other cars. For example the alms M3s and such have about 350kW power and weigh about 1250kg. You can build a fully tuned 700-900bhp skyline that weighs the same and has the same PI but is a ton faster.

I would also like to see all of the other ai controlled cars to also have max tuned cars for the PI max of the race/series. Now if the limit is 500 you have maybe one or two cars at 497 or so and the rest are between 400 and 500. Make them all 500.

Add rallycross.

Improve the physics. Fm3 is imho better than gt5 but with better physics it would be more fun.

for what its worth (im not going to be a FM4 player so its essentially worthless) :

stop pandering to tweens - there is already plenty of cars

Racing games need a large selection of environments. we race the same tracks over & over & over

they get old . period

Spa

Bathurst

Watkins Glen

^ tracks that are plain fun just Hot Lapping , are good tracks to be included

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements