Forza Horizon dashboard

Apps Forza Horizon dashboard 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The gear colors and RPM bar don't properly work in my version of Simhub... Neutral gear stays green instead of changing to white, and the gradient on the RPM bar doesn't show up. Also, the speedometer numbers aren't working properly either... All the numbers are visible instead of dynamically hiding and appearing based on the car speed like in the video... Basically all the features of the HUD shown in the video aren't working properly on my end for some reason...

Last edited:
The gear colors and RPM bar don't properly work in my version of Simhub... Neutral gear stays green instead of changing to white, and the gradient on the RPM bar doesn't show up. Also, the speedometer numbers aren't working properly either... All the numbers are visible instead of dynamically hiding and appearing based on the car speed like in the video... Basically all the features of the HUD shown in the video aren't working properly on my end for some reason...
Hi, sorry for the bug. I'll try to fix what needs to be fixed.
Can you write me the full name of the car it doesn't work with?

Try new wersion

The new version is still broken... The gear colors and RPM gradient aren't working still, even with a Kunos car (LaFerrari)... The speedometer works but it seems that it was designed for km/h only instead of both km/h and mph (I use mph)

If you need some help, here are some km/h to mph conversions I found on Google, rounded to two decimal places:
100 km/h = 62.14 mph
200 km/h = 124.27 mph
300 km/h = 186.41 mph
400 km/h = 248.55 mph
500 km/h = 310.69 mph

Last edited:
Hi, can u try now?

To make the speed unit and value changes more automated, you can use [speedLocal] and [speedLocalUnit] on one screen instead of using two screens for each unit ;)
I did. In the image I inserted in the file update, there is a display on the left side where the speed is calculated by [SpeedLocal], and the three letters on the right side of the kmh are also described [SpeedLocalUnit]. It hasn’t work as I thought. In the displays on the right unit I have put manually and peed is counted in [SpeedMph].

Last edited:
I did. In the image I inserted in the file update, there is a display on the left side where the speed is calculated by [SpeedLocal], and the three letters on the right side of the kmh are also described [SpeedLocalUnit]. It hasn’t work as I thought. In the displays on the right unit I have put manually and peed is counted in [SpeedMph].
I suppose I know how it works, but I don’t have time to do it today or in the next few days.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.