Forum Racing Livery Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
That' s ultra amazing Ben, fantastic job! :)
Can't wait to use the template :)

Will it have different shapes for nose and wings ?

Please read the previous posts ;)

there already is a download link. But it just can be made with the FREE program Gimp. At the moment. I hope i can find a fix for it, but i dont think so, but Gimp is luckily free, but is not optimal for PS users, for them PS would have been better :/

The rearwing has for example 5 versions, there are different Pirelli tyres, different rims, too. Also it normally should be easy to paint, not need to ake shadows by yourself, there are overlays in a layer above. Thinking of give upadtes from time to time (more frontwing options, cuurrently just one, @Rami Saidy different tyre brands, like bridgestone, different helmet templates,...)

Please read the previous posts ;)

there already is a download link. But it just can be made with the FREE program Gimp. At the moment. I hope i can find a fix for it, but i dont think so, but Gimp is luckily free, but is not optimal for PS users, for them PS would have been better :/

The rearwing has for example 5 versions, there are different Pirelli tyres, different rims, too. Also it normally should be easy to paint, not need to ake shadows by yourself, there are overlays in a layer above. Thinking of give upadtes from time to time (more frontwing options, cuurrently just one, @Rami Saidy different tyre brands, like bridgestone, different helmet templates,...)
By the way, Ben, how can I paint the car without painting the background too(if there is any way)?

By the way, Ben, how can I paint the car without painting the background too(if there is any way)?

Right click on the "Paint-area" you want to paint. then left click, click on: Choose Alphachannel (in german its Alphakanal auswählen, should be something like that in english).

Paint. :D

maybe ill make a short tut. with pictures... Or i am making a livery-request threa, it dont costs very much time it makes fun, also for me.

Thanks, I'll try tomorrow. :)

Ah, if you want to draw a more complex design, you can use the "lasso" tool, the image is a lasso ;) You can makea click, move your cursor, click on another point, there will be a line between the dots, you can make endless dots, so you can "form" something wuite good. To "selcect" the form, connect the last dot with the first, now the area which you "lassoed" is selected, its easy to make designs.

After you finished with a paint-area or with a lasso, click on the bar on the top on "select" (or something) and then on: None.

As i said, i volunteer to do requests... And shouldnt there be an extra session for the RDSeason game? Its so big, has an own template, maybe another thread for finished designs would be nice, there are 19 seasosn threads already, i am working on a database statistic for the game and i am nearly finished, maybe an own thread for template requests/questions,...

Would make sense in my eyes... ;D

Lol, just saw the template download link. Trying now!
Missed a lot of posts yesterday it seems :O_o:

Edit: Using GIMP is no problem for me Ben. Will try as soon as i install GIMP :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play