Forum maintenace today - site offline

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
The forums will be offline from 12:45 GMT to approximately 13:45 GMT today for a forum software upgrade.
  • vBulletin will be upgraded from version 4.1.5 to 4.1.7
  • Bugfixes and changelog will follow after the upgrade
Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi Bram. Admin.
The site was down for maintenance. But now the link to rFactor forums is bringing me back to the front page. I've tried other forums and they load fine. Can get to the rFactor forum by clicking on the last post but when I click on rFactor at the top of the page it takes me back to Forum page again.

I'm using Firefox. Any ideas?

Just used Explorer and had no issues getting into the rFactor forums. Still not with Firefox.

I logged out. Left the site and been on other sites. Came back here, Logged in and it still want allow access to rFactor forums. It's only this forum. I can access rF2, iRacng, and other forums just not rFactor. What do you mean by Hard refresh?

I am using firefox, and as Indrek I cannot access the PS3-League, it is a mess. I mean Indrek and myself, we are members of this league, we have to get access without being redirected to the main forum page. Please do something about that and keep us informed, that's the least you can do!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.