Fort Curva

Tracks Fort Curva 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
DrZepto submitted a new resource:

Fort Curva - 2.25km Fictional British B-road touge-style A-to-B Drift Track

Focusing on an A-to-B track design, my fourth custom track for Assetto Corsa is now available to download including Blender and source files (exclusive to DrZepto.com)

Fort Curva is a fictional British B-road touge-style A-to-B drift track. Featuring two track layouts, AI traffic, improved foliage, plus better textures and shaders, resulting in greater overall quality than my previous projects.
Hope you...

Read more about this resource...

DrZepto updated Fort Curva with a new update entry:

1.1 - New Patreon exclusive track layout, overall quality improvements, optimisations & more!

Thank you all for your continued support, I'm excited to announce the public release of Fort Curva v1.1!
('Free' original two layouts & 'Full' Patreon exclusive layout!)
As well as, a short cinematic drifting video to showcase the latest content!​

Check out my Patreon for the latest previews, exclusive content, and support me! ...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

DrZepto updated Fort Curva with a new update entry:

1.1 - New exclusive track layout, overall quality improvements, optimisations & more!

(Reposted to fix update post)

Thank you all for your continued support, I'm excited to announce the public release of Fort Curva v1.1!
As well as, a short cinematic drifting video to showcase the latest content!

In Fort Curva version 1.1, you can find a wide range of new content and improvements, such as:
  • New exclusive 0.9km 'Full' track layout (not on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the new full track keeps popping up with a "0 cars in race" error
Hello Daboi491, the 'Full' track layout is unavailable on RaceDepartment so this error means the full content is not installed. I unfortunately cannot link the full content on RaceDepartment so please use Google and you should be able to locate it. Apologies for the inconvenience but it will work once the full content is installed!
Hope that helps!
- DrZepto

I also get the 0 cars in race error. With 'full track' layout you mean this version on Racedepartment doesn't work and I need to buy the Patreon version?

Edit - Ah, need to select another layout in AC. Maybe don't make the Full layout the default one in this version to avoid this confusement :)

Last edited:
I also get the 0 cars in race error. With 'full track' layout you mean this version on Racedepartment doesn't work and I need to buy the Patreon version?

Edit - Ah, need to select another layout in AC. Maybe don't make the Full layout the default one in this version to avoid this confusement :)
Hello Warrie2, apologies for the delayed response, thank you downloading and for the feedback! Regarding access to the 'Full' track layout, yes that would be via that website (cannot mention explicitly unfortunately on RaceDepartment).
I'll make sure in the future that my the default track choice is something else too :thumbsup:
Thank you again, take care!
- DrZepto

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes