Formula Wonk LRS-1

Cars Formula Wonk LRS-1 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wietie submitted a new resource:

Formula Wonk LRS-1 - The fastest Time Attack Tecpro Barrier on earth!

Wonkersports is proud to present their very first creation; the Formula Wonk LRS-1!

Gentlemen, short view back to the past...
In early February the CEO of Wonkersports, Wonker, looked at a Tecpro barrier and thought to himself "Can I put a trained monkey into the seat and make it drive?".

Two months later the realisation of his dream is finally upon us with this technological masterpiece.
Featuring a 330hp V8, insane downforce and of course DRS, this is the Time Attack car...

Read more about this resource...

You say in your text this Wonk car mod doesn't Wheelie, but yet is does when you start a race from the starting grid. Anyway to tone that down for race starts doing AI racing with this mod? All the AI cars pull wheelies starting the races, and then they are all over the place on the track? Allot of them retire from the race because of it. Other than that thank you for this unique mod and is fun to drive.

Hey Dave,

This car was basically released as an April Fools joke, so obviously it pops some wheelies! :p
We don't really have any plans to release any updates for this, but if we ever consider any variants of this (80s F1 Turbo with different aero for example), I'll certainly look into it if we can make the AI behave a bit better.

I found a bit of a bug with this car, the suspension collapses if you have very high values on the fast bump/rebound sliders, and then hit a curb. Specifically Front Fast Bump, and Rear Fast Rebound. With those sliders at stock values it doesn't have problems. I had the other fast damping settings maxxed but all of the slow damping settings were stock.

As long as you keep those two settings low, it's fine and very fun to drive. I love the car, thanks for making it :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.