Formula USA 2023

Skins Formula USA 2023 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henrique Freitas submitted a new resource:

Formula USA 2023 - Texture Pack to Formula USA 2023

Formula USA 2023

Most of the skins were made using based on the INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0 created by luijo.
The adaptations were made to make the skins compatible with the cars created by Reiza, which have significant differences for the Dallara.
The pack is still in a very early version in need of a lot of polishing.
Still, there are 32 cars with liveries inspired by the 2023 Indycar season.
The pilots have their real names but still little adjusted for the performance of the season.
The...

Read more about this resource...

Nice job guys, and amazingly quick considering these cars just released! Was wondering if you were planning on making liveries for car numbers 23, 24, and 50. I plan on running a season and would love to see the Dreyer & Reinbold cars on the grid, even though they only competed at indy, it'd still be cool to have an extra team on the roster. Would love for them to be in the base 32 liveries as well so we can simulate an extra team without having to mess with the config files. Thanks!

Hi All

When I install this mod pack the cars disappear from the menu selection and I am unable to revert without verifying the game files.

Edit - Problem Solved on my end

Last edited:
Henrique Freitas updated Formula USA 2023 with a new update entry:

Textures and CustomAIDrivers fine-tuned.

Many new skins inserted and the old ones were better worked on.
CustomAIDrivers also fine-tuned.
Many specific skins of some GPs were inserted. To use it quickly, just edit the "Formula_USA_2023.xml" file. It's simply selecting everything from a file ("Formula_USA_2023_LongBeach.xml" for example) and replacing all the text from the "Formula_USA_2023.xml" file. Or just rename the .xml files.
Are available:
Long Beach - "Formula_USA_2023_LongBeach.xml"
Indianapolis Road -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I install this cool skin Mod using AMS2 Content manager which is nice to use. However, I notice that the skins on this 2023 USA are blurry a bit within the menu. And when choosing a track from Oval to Road course the road course version is the only car I see in the menu. In game it seems fine and clean and really nice. Great job and thank you Sir Freitas.

Last edited:
1687893725175.png

muchas gracias por compartir, se ve maravilloso!!! el desempeño de los pilotos se puede ajustar a la realidad? agradeceria una respuesta

Thanks for this. Do you know if the mod got broken with the last updates? I installed but I don´t see any new skin, just the Reiza ones. Also I don´t use CM and installed manually. Could that be the reason?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea