Formula Truck Racing Club This Week / 15

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
This week we have varied the days to get new people to join some of our events if they previously couldn't! i know we are very thoughtful for you guy's & girls.

So starting the week of our first event is on Tuesday and it's come around so quick we're back at Cascavel , what can i say? we love the track so much, check out the event.

we're be having a short brake and then we're back on good friday, well every friday is a good friday in my book! especially if the truck events are on, so we're going to a small track but a challenging one none the less, it can only be Velopark! Sign up here.

Last week of the day (sunday) we have yet another event, fancy a chilled out evening before going back to work? then there's nothing better then some drifting at Curitiba, check out the event thread!

Keep up with the discussion, development and fun on the Formula Truck section and make sure you are part of the first RaceDepartment Online Formula Truck races.
View the Post on the Blog

I was planning to make an application and join club races, but seeing that all races starts at 20GMT, that's 22 here in Finland, it's a no go for me. Shame really as I was kinda excited to start racing online again, my last online race was with LFS maybe 7-8 years ago.

I was planning to make an application and join club races, but seeing that all races starts at 20GMT, that's 22 here in Finland, it's a no go for me. Shame really as I was kinda excited to start racing online again, my last online race was with LFS maybe 7-8 years ago.

Yes I agree, 20GMT is 15 here, we are still at work. But the guys here at RD went out of there way to set up races for are time zones a couple of months ago for GSC and only a few signed up, so they dropped it.:thumbsdown: But they do have some weekend races that you could sign up for, its the weekend, stay up late and sleep in. I have been looking at the sign up sheets for the races(GSC/FT) and it seems that only a few are signing up. I do try and see if I can join a weekend race but weekends are a busy time for me with family obligations.

It's not matter of day. It's matter of time. I wake up early and usually at 22 I'm too tired to concentrate racing and it's not enjoyable anymore. 19GMT would be more fair for us east europeans. But I guess RD club racing just isn't for me then.

Same here as Jebus. I live in Finland too and during the weeks I have to wake up very early and then I'm very tired at 20 GMT and concentration becomes difficult. Saturday is the only race day for me really.
But if the current time is good for most of us here, then no need to change it, even though I'd like to.

Still I'll definitely buy this game and try to join the club races!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.