I have sent the money via paypal to the reiza studios and now i have the mail from plimus.com that my order are unable to approve because Inconsistent contact / billing informations. I can't understand why they need my complete personal informations for an digital order.

Edit: I have delete my question, i have seen that the paypal transaction is also cancelled.

vinicius,
What does that mean in plain english :)

Finnro,
It's not unusual to ask for that info with an online purchase. Happens in almost any online store I know. It's not gaming, it's shopping, so they want to have your full info. No aliasses are appreciated in shoping :)

I made my pre-order, and it all worked fine and simple. Do think the site is a bit busy, as it;s a bit slow. Further, I cant wait :p

vinicius,
What does that mean in plain english :)

Finnro,
It's not unusual to ask for that info with an online purchase. Happens in almost any online store I know. It's not gaming, it's shopping, so they want to have your full info. No aliasses are appreciated in shoping :)

I made my pre-order, and it all worked fine and simple. Do think the site is a bit busy, as it;s a bit slow. Further, I cant wait :p
It means that paypal will not finish transaction because i have US dollars in my account, and the transactions is in "reais" brazilian's money.

Ok, i have a problem with paypal payment, it says in portugues: "Você não pode fazer esse pagamento com base nas informações inseridas. Quando você tem uma conta brasileira do PayPal, deve pagar os comerciantes brasileiros em reais."
Idem aqui

e pelo cartão de credito - da erro tambem - (meu cartão é nacional)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back