I agree with him though - why no email to Pre-Order-ers who have paid their money with a promised release date, which (I presume) is about to be missed. Wouldn't take much to pen a couple of paragraphs explaining what's going on.

I agree with him though - why no email to Pre-Order-ers who have paid their money with a promised release date, which (I presume) is about to be missed. Wouldn't take much to pen a couple of paragraphs explaining what's going on.
Reiza are really great make some of the best sims out there but the customer service for me at least in my situation has been really poor. Around 2 weeks ago i sent 2 emails to two separate addys that were in my purchase email and an email addy i found on here at RD after no response from the first. I needed my GSC activating, not heard a thing back and had to crack a sim i have paid for just to use it. Wasn't happy tbh but looking forward to the trucks

Hmmm, may need to clean some rust off of the ol' pitch fork, start a fire to warm the tar and pluck some chickens, . . . or maybe I'll just go run some laps in another title to pass the time.:unsure:

Reiza are really great make some of the best sims out there but the customer service for me at least in my situation has been really poor. Around 2 weeks ago i sent 2 emails to two separate addys that were in my purchase email and an email addy i found on here at RD after no response from the first. I needed my GSC activating, not heard a thing back and had to crack a sim i have paid for just to use it. Wasn't happy tbh but looking forward to the trucks

Sadly i can agree on that, i lost my key some month ago and send 6 !! mails to any adress im aware of but never get a response. Luckily i found it on one of my hdd`s and i can play again but really that not good support. Im sure they are busy to release but also agree that they need to send out some information at least to us who preordered.

I really do not have people reporting that only the middle of February but did not say where the information and take own reiza not manifest because tomorrow is February already really do not know because I already have photos of reiza releasing the game on campus party ended to see in a facebook album. If you had doubts that could extend the deadline of 1 month e14 days from the announcement of pre purchase I hope yes until next month but some do not like to have a longer wait without a warning because you purchased the game early with an estimated January 31 at most with this game I'm wrong but will instead have people who will have a little mistrust with deadlines when speaking of reiza most Brazilians are already trying to find satisfaction and absurd when they talked only in mid-February. to all who think there is only doing what everybody ta doing little time to wait reiza manifest

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.