Formula RSS 2 - BWT Arden 2018 Livery

Skins Formula RSS 2 - BWT Arden 2018 Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

VRTSmith

Vermin Racing Team
Jtshowden submitted a new resource:

Formula RSS 2 - BWT Arden 2018 Livery - Skins for both BWT Arden drivers in the 2018 F2 season.

View attachment 268348
View attachment 268349

Hi guys!

Here is my first ever livery that I've created. I tried to make it as spot on as I could with the images I had of this car and it's taken me a while but here you go. A word of warning: Yes this has a few issues (as to be expected for my first ever mod) and I am aware of them, I just lack the knowledge at the moment to fix them.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it! If you can, please give me some constructive critisism if...

Read more about this resource...

Great job man! I think the only main things missing is some carbon on the lower body work and the t-cam colours (black/floro yellow). I can send you my PSD with all the masks in I made for the other cars if you like, or any other assistance you want.

Welcome to the skinning club! :)

Great job man! I think the only main things missing is some carbon on the lower body work and the t-cam colours (black/floro yellow). I can send you my PSD with all the masks in I made for the other cars if you like, or any other assistance you want.

Welcome to the skinning club! :)
That would be super helpful! Thanks man

Looks good but why no Pirelli?
I have included the Pirelli logo on the front wing, but I am not sure how to remove the RSS default logos. As for the tyres that is an area which I haven't explored yet. Please do bare in mind that this is my first mod :)

I have included the Pirelli logo on the front wing, but I am not sure how to remove the RSS default logos. As for the tyres that is an area which I haven't explored yet. Please do bare in mind that this is my first mod :)
You need to mask them out on the alpha channel in the hires_X file. If you've not used the alpha channel open up one of my DDS files from my skina and have a look - russian time or camps would probably be the best examples. Sorry I've not sent you my template PSD yet just not had chance. Happy to help with anything/any questions as I've personally made 32 skins for this car now (I did all the RSS ones) :)

And you’ve done a great job for your first one no doubt about that, thanks for sharing your work. Was just wondering that’s all.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 139 57.7%