Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This track stutters a lot for me. :( .

Same, this is weirdly unplayable for me. All the other Buenos Aires layouts work fine, but 8 is bugged. @Andrew James : you probably want to take a look at this...

edit: BA6 stutters a bit as well.

edit2: this is not a signup, sorry! Just a warning for people to test the track before signing up.

Last edited:
I love this. The only thing that can stop me from racing is going to be my health or my Wife's. Unfortunately,not much I can do about that if either of us is going to end up in the ER> I hope not but a lot of that has been going on lately.

But I am signing up anyway and hoping for the best.

Same, this is weirdly unplayable for me. All the other Buenos Aires layouts work fine, but 8 is bugged. @Andrew James : you probably want to take a look at this...

edit2: this is not a signup, sorry! Just a warning for people to test the track before signing up.

I tested it with and without AI, no troubles at all. Not many people have reported it yet in the bugs and issues thread.

I love this. The only thing that can stop me from racing is going to be my health or my Wife's. Unfortunately,not much I can do about that if either of us is going to end up in the ER> I hope not but a lot of that has been going on lately.

But I am signing up anyway and hoping for the best.
I hope things get better soon Corrado.

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads up; I've tested it myself and I have no issues whatsoever. I suggest each person tests for themselves before the race, being as we all have different systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.9%